6,3,3,4.

6,3,3,4.
In a row it's stated life takes its turn.
Walking and beeping my life has never proceeds to run.
This thought that makes me low for death in dew,
Let it even come that my conscience will rise in pain.
 My parents and siblings I pity that of my thought they will daily chew.
Not of my thought to make this a prime to reign
But of our court that have made us to journey on our skull.
Combat,daily combat of the survival to pay attention to the stomach's call.
6,3,3,4 the bedrock of our plight and the destroyer of our grants.
To him our gifts lost its pride than to lust after Tolulope,
The wise ones take not to his advice and turning the likes of us to their slaves.
Yet no one can live right without your training,
Let me be wise and key to your advise to build my villa on your caves.
Women, women what are you doing to our world.
You've placed in your hands mighty rods to beat our hearts.
In wideness of your eyes you suffer a good seed to harvest the shaft.
For your sake giants are lost to him whose chain you make your freedom.
Every year flowers we place on their heads for their birthday.
When will you regain your sight and be out of your bay.
Leke be dead to your thought and be reasonable for the purpose of bar part ll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ex osun Deputy Governor, Omisore Dumps PDP for SDP

INCORPORATION OF COMPANY IN NIGERIA