Gem of beauty

Gem Of Beauty
Flipping through the ray that magnify her eyes.
There my eyes gazed at this gleam of beauty.
Seeing her fascinating look, so is her heart.
Every of her steps give an engraving call to the heart of a lucky admirer.
Less the gum that moves her teeth in fantasy of beauty.
Oh have I ever seen a damsel so fair in golden apparels.
Neither make-up nor make-up she's so tempting.
Is she a gem of beauty?
Yes, she's the genius of all.
What a beauty with no ego and so tender hearted.
A barrister at law, I could have purged my heart as a sacrifice.
An attempt so made but it doses into a deaf ear.
Never will I do it again less I loose my head.
But lucky is the one that hold her hands into matrimonial cause.
My nerves will be overwhelm if I be the lucky one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ex osun Deputy Governor, Omisore Dumps PDP for SDP

INCORPORATION OF COMPANY IN NIGERIA