Meadows

Meadows
Let my heart so fill with the goodies of your love
Not as the lust that reigns within men with the aim of making ways to the uterus
But for that glory in you to bring me above the gave
I think oh my mind outshines the boarder of the world
Where I daily gaze the Angels not stopping on your throne laying their heads
Not for the beauty and the illustrations that overwhelme than gold
But for your majestic powers above all creations
The beauty that lay in my culture and Church laying in our hearts the needs to be humble
Ijo enia oluwa aladura your adoration prayers do lift my heart the essence of the superiority of our God
That without end we will daily do in Paradise
Not as some in their pride stand in His worship but never will they permit their not to adore them
Could this be foolishness or the feast of hypocrisy that we celebrate amidst us
Or the king of pride has lay mighty hands on them
Resist the devil and it will never dwell among us
In it the comforter grows in us that we will grow in faith for the love He gave
And the beauty of His great love in death will not be in vain.



© olorode olorunleke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ex osun Deputy Governor, Omisore Dumps PDP for SDP

INCORPORATION OF COMPANY IN NIGERIA